[rt-users] Ownership on comment

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:46:52 EDT 2011

thanks guys, yeah, scrips are doing the job.  #1 has been taken care of w/ a
scrip I found on the wiki.  #2 eludes me, but I'm working on it.  Used this
for #1

Condition: On Resolve
Action: User Defined
Custom action preparation code:
  return 1;
Custom action cleanup code:
  # get actor ID
  my $Actor = $self->TransactionObj->Creator;

  # if actor is RT_SystemUser then get out of here
  return 1 if $Actor == $RT::SystemUser->id;

  # get out unless ticket owner is nobody
  return 1 unless $self->TicketObj->Owner == $RT::Nobody->id;

  # ok, try to change owner
  $RT::Logger->info("Auto assign ticket #". $self->TicketObj->id ." to
user #". $Actor );
  my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetOwner( $Actor );
  unless( $status ) {
    $RT::Logger->error( "Impossible to assign the ticket to $Actor: $msg" );
    return undef;
  }
  return 1;
Template: Global template: Blank