[rt-users] Special Projects Queue

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Jul 14 13:19:14 EDT 2011

That's what I normall do...

This is a special case.  We have a project that will run several years,
and involve several consultants, and probalby spawn a few hundred (or
more) tickets.  I may need to give some people permissions to see some
tickets nad not others.  I thought I had it figured out with this, but I
obviously don't.

I'm struggling with how to integrate people from outside the organization
into a coherent team using RT...

I'm not as familiar with permissions as I should be.  I'm getting better,
but still....

:-)

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want
to help?

http://akari.seiner.com