[rt-users] Custom Fields (Applies to Ticket Transactions) - not saving at ticket level

Joanne Keown Joanne.Keown at coloradogroup.com.au
Thu Jul 14 20:50:25 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,
Thanks very much for the below.

BTW, does anyone know if the RT user manual (RT Essentials) been updated for RT4?

Kind regards
Jo

Jo Keown, MBusAdmin(Mgt), MIPA
IS Business Analyst
Colorado Group Ltd
100 Melbourne Street
South Brisbane  QLD   4101
Ph:    +61  7 3877 3399
Mobile:   0402 697 351
Email: joanne.keown at coloradogroup.com.au

 Sign up to FUSION now for special member offers at 5 of Australia's leading fashion brands.