[rt-users] Import from Old System and Set Resolved Date

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Fri Jul 15 06:40:35 EDT 2011

Let me rephrase the question and change the subject.  How can I migrate my old work orders from an old system and set the resolved date?  When I do this with the offline tool, even though it has the resolved field for me to fill out, it ignores that and sets the date to now().  Is there any other way to import from another system where I can accuratly set that date?