[rt-users] GnuPG encryption to AdminCCs

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:00:56 EDT 2011

On 7/18/11 10:47 AM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> If you Comment, why is "On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs"
> running?  That only runs for Reply/Correspondence transactions.

I have no idea, but it does.  See
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2320220/update.png and
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2320220/update-error.png

I clicked on "Comment" from the action menu, selected encrypt and sign,
typed the message, took the screen shot, clicked update and got the
error.  The only two scrips that appear to act on comment are to notify
AdminCcs and Other Recipients (and on transaction notify owner, but he's
not an owner either).  All scrips for the queue:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2320220/scrips.png

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285