[rt-users] print.css

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 19 14:00:34 EDT 2011

On 07/19/2011 01:45 PM, Bob Miller wrote:
> The contents of print.css
> indicate to me that it should not show a number of div id's and classes
> that refer to the the ticket metadata when printing.
> However, when I try to print a ticket, all of the ticket metadata does
> show up and occupies about a page before the body of the ticket is
> printed.

The print stylesheet does need some updating for 4.0 and could use some
all around love to make it much more friendly, but that ticket metadata
was always meant to print.  It's basic information about the ticket that
people expect to see.

(The selectors you're seeing are referencing chrome around the ticket
metadata, not the metadata itself.)

Thomas