[rt-users] Rt 4.0.1 and XAMPP

Ich Wersonst vibeinjection at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 08:46:03 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am using SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (i586) and XAMPP 1.7.4.

I have already installed RT 4.0.1 and managed to install the rt-database into the MySQL-Database-Server of the XAMPP stack. But now, I'm not sure how to manage the Apache2 configuration within the XAMPP-environment.

For example, according to the install Guide on SLES11 I have to add "perl" to the APACHE_MODULES variable in /etc/sysconfig/apache2

And after that I have to create the file "rt.conf" under /etc/apache2/vhosts.d

Does anyone know where I have to configure respectively create these files in XAMPP?