[rt-users] New RT Installation and corrupted RT Graphics??

omaisz-takács dániel omaiszd at e-bone.hu
Fri Jul 22 08:41:37 EDT 2011

HI,
apache2 uses by default www-data group (as far as i know, by default)

my maison_data/obj is:
owned by www-data (www-data) has read&write
Group: www-data has read&write
others: none

so it would be a chmod -R 660  /maison_data/obj
and a chown -R www-data:www-data  /maison_data/obj

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Daniel