[rt-users] JSGantt Patch Issue

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Fri Jul 22 08:47:41 EDT 2011

Hello Everybody

RT-Extension-JSGantt vers. 0.12

I tried to install JSGannt on rt 3.8.8 ..... it works

tried to install on rt 3.8.9 .....  doesn't work

tried to install on rt 4.0.1  works ....

due to individual cicrumstances  we decide to use the rt 3.8.9 version

so... steps i have done :

1. installed  via readme instruction

2. patch the js file ....

3. update the css und js file with  patching the jsgantt.js and jsgantt.css
files ..

but due to this process there come severel errors ....
Command: patch   -p1 <jsgantt.diff

Hunk #1 FAILED at 49.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
html/NoAuth/css/jsgantt.css.rej
patching file html/NoAuth/js/jsgantt.js

Hunk #1 FAILED at 573.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1113.