[rt-users] RT 4.0.1 Custom Field -> Wikitext box not saving all data.

Scott sthild at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:12:05 EDT 2011

On 07/25/2011 01:57 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 01:49:11PM -0500, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
>>       >  a linux box. If this is saved from a browser on windows, only
>>       >  the "Three" is saved. Any ideas??
>>       >
>>       >  This is rt 4.0.1 with an Oracle db.
>>
>>       Is this working with normal text boxes?
>>
>>     I changed it to text and will have the users test.
>>     oddly enough the wikitext does work on an older windows server (2003 I think) with ie7&
>>     firefox 3.6.18.
> What are the failing IE/FF versions?

It doesn't seem to matter, If my user updates all the text is updated in
one update (ie7, ie8, firefox...etc).
The two users I have testing will put multiple lines in but when they
hit save changes it updates treats each
line as an update, I can see the data going into the table as individual
updates.

>>       It'd also be nice to know exactly what is in the database.
>>
>>     In the content field only the last typed line is saved when entered on a windows7 box with ie
>>     or firefox.
> Can you show the CustomFields record when it is set up to fail?

I can send you images of an update one of the users sent me.