[rt-users] View queue via the web w/o ticket creation ability

Kevin Garfield Robinson kevgrob at umd.edu
Tue Jul 26 15:16:18 EDT 2011

Thank you very much Kevin; that did the trick.  Quick question, is there a way for the system to respond with "Permission Denied" when clicking on "New Ticket in", other than the error message "Queue could not be loaded."? I was hoping the system would respond similarly to when Take a ticket is clicked on; just wondering if the error response could be easily altered.

Thanks again!!!!