[rt-users] See all tickes w same domain

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Thu Jul 28 08:40:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a queue where all  my customers can create tickets (normally by email),
and when they login they see only their tickets.
Now, if a have a customer where many users create tickets,
how do I have to configure my system, so that all users from a client (company) can see all tickets from that company ?

The  association could either be , that the domain part of the email address is the same, or  option 2, the  value of  a ticket custom fileld  has a value of 'blah' , or I could create a group  for that company, assign all users and then show tickets with requestors of that group  ?

What is the best way to do solve this?

Rolf Schaufelberger