[rt-users] Problem with login when we using https://

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jul 29 15:17:29 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:00:40AM +0200, Adrian Stel wrote:
> Yes certs works great. When I have CN = RT user name, I will be log in
> automatically, problem appears when you try use https:// with CN <> RT
> user name and use your user/pass.

I bet RT is clearing your cookie when CN <> RT on every request.
Try turning off WebExternalAuthContinuous and seeing if that helps,
but understand the consequences.

Alternately, you can provide 2 VirtualHosts for RT and just have users
who can't use Certs log in on the other one.  This is a common
solution to provide an alternate domain where you can log in as root

-kevin