[rt-users] Group permission to comment but not reply

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 3 07:17:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

Don't grand ModifyTicket and ReplyToTicket to developers group. This
includes avoid granting these rights on top system groups. Grant them
ShowTicket and CommentTicket rights.

In UI open configuration -> queues -> pick support queue -> group
rights. RT4's rights UI is different, but at the end it allows you as
much as RT3.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.