[rt-users] Migrating to RT from another ticket system

Bart bart at pleh.info
Mon Jun 6 09:01:02 EDT 2011

Hi Ken,

I would have never looked at the Offline option lol, thought it was
something completely different, I'l have a go at that one!

I also just currently bumped into this commandline argument which might also
help me out in a similar way:

$ rt create -t ticket set subject="urgent contact request" set queue=general

It's an example which creates 1 ticket with 1 command, I could add some
extra values to it to complete the lot but it looks like the Offline option
does about the same in an easier format.

Thanks for the tip.

Best regards,

Bart