[rt-users] Blacklist and Bugzilla

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 7 11:47:53 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 03:19:53PM +0100, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> Some slight progress. We were seeing:
>
> 	"The incoming message was autogenerated. Not redistributing this
> 	message to unprivileged users based on site configuration."

You should probably include a full log, rather than cherry picked
parts of it.

That implies that something has an RT-DetectedAutoGenerated header.
Is bugzilla-internal a ticket watcher that is reinjecting mail to RT?

You're not providing full information, which makes debugging this
really hard.

-kevin