[rt-users] SLA by queue bases

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 05:55:36 EDT 2011

SLA by queue bases

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place but I think this is kind of an new
requirement

Scenario is as follow.
Lets say that I we have customers named A, B, C, and D, and SLA levels are S1,
S2, S3 and S4 for instance. For the time I can apply a default SLA per queue and
let the customer select the SLA type from a pull down menu.

Now our CEO wants is, depending on the agreement that the customer have with us,
the SLA levels show be visible as below

Customer A has to be able to see(or select ) only S1, and S2
Customer B should be able see (or select) only S2, S3 and S4
And customer C should be able to see (or select from ) S1, S2, S3 and S4
And say customer D has only S4 and S3

Can this be possible?

Thanks and best Regards