[rt-users] SLA by queue bases

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Jun 8 06:46:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

Can't this be achieved by creating a new CF which contains the customers A,
B,  C and D as a dropdown and then linking the SLA CF to the new CF.

That would allow you to at least filter out the proper SLA's for the
customers A, B, C and D (won't be invisible + won't solve the default sla
per queue, but it might help a little).

Best regards,

Bart