[rt-users] limit ticket list display on requestor login

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 05:43:28 EDT 2011

Hi,
I guess I'm not getting this right.

I'd like that a user, upon login, were able to only see the tickets for
which they are a requestor (in a given queue).

Let's say I have a group G and a queue Q. If rights for G on Q are
"Create tickets" and "View queue" obviously they see all tickets in the
queue, whereas "Create tickets" alone does not allow them to see any ticket.

To keep things tidy, I've also given the same rights to Everyone,
Privileged, Unprivileged.

Is what I want to do feasible with just permissions management?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

--
____________________________________