[rt-users] Sendmail - Sender address rejected: Domain not found

Yaj Tap glamorous_gujju at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:23:05 EDT 2011

Hi Johan,

Actually, This machine is a clone of the one of the RT that we have. And that RT got apache at rt.domain.com address (which is working fine) but this one should be apache at rt02.domain.com (I think??)

It is working fine but just for some sub-domain email addresses it throws up error with apache at rt.domain.com

I checked apache configuration and other places where it could have wrong info but everything is fine. Not sure how this can be corrected. Sorry for the incorrect info in my previous email.

Thanks for your help.