[rt-users] Rights to Search by CF in 'Add Criteria' Box on /Search/Build.html

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 14 16:24:48 EDT 2011

Michael,

At what point can they NOT see the CF's? When they first get into the
screen? Try selecting/adding a Queue to the criteria and wait for the
results. I suspect you will see the CF's at that point. When building a
Query, RT does not know which Cf's to show you until you've selected a
Queue. GLOBAL CF's will, of course, always show.

Kenn
LBNL