[rt-users] Approval Mechanism on RT

murat kesada srkesada at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:34:04 EDT 2011

Dear All;

We are using RT 3.8.4 for a couple of years and now we are trying to
implement and operate an Approval Mechanism for our queues. Unfortunately I
could not find a step-by-step guide or a complete tutorial for this purpose
and I tried to follow what I have found on wikia and the forums and set it
up according to those. However I could not succeed and then I decided to
write to this post and hope someone helps.

First I enabled the __Approvals queue and set up a scrip as follows:

Condition> OnCreate
Action> Create Tickets
Template > Global Template Empty
Stage > Transaction Create