[rt-users] RT4 Forward Ticket

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 15 12:04:14 EDT 2011

On 06/15/2011 10:37 AM, derekross wrote:
> If I just put plain text in the Ticket Forward template, the template
> executes. I was trying to do something like this however. Are params
> different for forwarding of a ticket?

The Forward Ticket template gets $Ticket, the Forward template gets
$Ticket and $Transaction.  When I try your template below, it blows up
on line 9 because $Transaction is not available (as expected).

Given your error, I suspect the template you pasted below isn't the full
template or you've typoed somewhere.

Thomas