[rt-users] Anyone have a Extension to Modify Transactions?

Steve McStravick smcstravick at eyelit.com
Thu Jun 16 10:11:00 EDT 2011

We have RT set so comments aren't visible to customers, but the odd time the
support staff will add a correspondence rather than comment.

..though the email may go out, we'd like the ability to toggle that
Transaction from "Correspond" to "Comment".

I know other systems have "make private" toggles on the transaction history,
but I don't see that option in RT

On the same subject, sometimes support staff forward and email or reply to
the wrong ticket...so I'd like to be able to move a transaction from one
ticket to another.

Has anyone developed an extension for this?...

So far it has been a manual DB update of the "Transactions" table...I update
the transaction changing the ObjectId (to switch tickets) or the Type (to
switch from correspond to comment).

Thanks,

Steve