[rt-users] Displaying Incoming HTML

Kenneth Ratliff dayne at cluebat.net
Fri Jun 17 02:50:27 EDT 2011

Ok, we're running RT 3.8.10

What I'm trying to accomplish is that I have our monitoring system sending links to documentation as part of the email generated alert, the email gets sent to an alias for RT, and gets imported into RT.

Unfortunately, the link in the ticket is not a hyperlink. This method is particularly useful for training new folks, who may not know the troubleshooting and/or escalation policy for a given service, or don't know where to find it.

I know RT *can* handle HTML in tickets, because I can create hyperlinks with the WYSIWIG editor.

Am I missing something simple here? Is there an easy way to get RT to convert incoming links to html?