[rt-users] RT error “Couldn't load user ''

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 23:38:53 EDT 2011

Hi I have installed RT4 and when I try to create a user I am getting an error
RT error “Couldn't load user ''
I read in one of your mailing list replies saying that user was got over this
issue by removing Authen::ExternalAuth from plugging. But in my case I am unable
to do so since AD authentication is my primary method of authentication.
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2009-December/062628.html
I don’t want RT to create users in AD but to create new users in oracle DB
Can someone tell me how to get over this problem?
Thanks & regards