[rt-users] Blacklist and Bugzilla

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Jun 21 04:42:00 EDT 2011

> You still seem to have trimmed some, since 9 scrips are identified.

There's nothing trimmed within the extract I posted, although there is more
before and after.

> What is scrip 29?

Condition: On Create
Action: Autoreply to Requestors
Template: Global template: Autoreply
Stage: TransactionCreate

No user defined conditions and actions; however, the template is modified:

Subject: AutoReply: {$Ticket->Subject}

{
    $RT::Logger->warning("In template autoreply");
    my %bugzillaList;

    foreach
    ('bugzilla-projectx@[REDACTED]','bugzilla-internal@[REDACTED') {
      $bugzillaList{$_} = 1;
    };

    my $ticketRequestor = lc($Ticket->CreatorObj->EmailAddress);
    $RT::Logger->warning("Requestor $ticketRequestor in template
    autoreply");

    if (exists $bugzillaList{$ticketRequestor}) {
        $RT::Logger->warning("Bugzilla ticket in template autoreply");
        $Ticket->Subject =~ /\[Bug\s(\d{3,})/;
        $OUT  = '@bug_id'." = $1\n";
        $Ticket->Subject =~ /\[Bug\s\d{3,}] (?:New: )?(.*)/;
        $OUT .= '@short_desc'." = $1";
        $OUT .= " [$rtname ".'#';
        $OUT .= $Ticket->id;
        $OUT .= "]\n";
    }
    else {
        $OUT = '';
    }
}
Thank you for your mail, which has now been automatically logged on our
    support system as ticket reference: [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id()}].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you do want to
update the details of this ticket please include the string

         [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id}]

in the subject line. You can do that by simply replying to this message.

                        Thank you,
                        Technical Support
{$Transaction->Content()}

Thanks,
Keith
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?