[rt-users] RT 3.8.10 and users

Joshua Knarr knarrj at gsicommerce.com
Tue Jun 21 10:33:54 EDT 2011

We have a very infrequent problem with RT 3.8.10 where users can
sometimes get another users session. I have not been able to reproduce
this for my user account. Out of maybe 300 people who look at RT every
day, 2 of them have this problem.

Anyone seen this before?
--
Joshua Knarr
Systems Engineer
E-Mail: knarrj at gsicommerce.com
Office: 610-491-7110
Mobile: 484-636-7371

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named in this
transmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited
and that you should delete the contents of this transmission from your
system immediately. Any comments or statements contained in this
transmission do not necessarily reflect the views or position of GSI
Commerce, Inc. or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.