[rt-users] Rebuild Groups Table

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 21 15:10:02 EDT 2011

To list,

I'm looking thru a bunch of tickets (created back when we upgraded to 3.8.7)
and I noticed there were no requestors for those tickets. I went into each
of those tickets to add a Requestor and Viola' I got an error saying the
group couldn't be found. Sure enough, there are a WHOLE SERIES of tickets
that have no requestors and no groups (AdminCc, Cc, Requestors, Owners).
Soooo, I was wondering if anyone had any SQL or code to correct this
situation.

I'm thinking if I just add the Groups using SQL, then I could just do a bulk
update within RT to get Requestors in those tickets. By going at it that
way, I should have to worry about the ACL, etc.

Any thoughts?

Kenn
LBNL