[rt-users] RT 3.8.10 and users

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 21 16:36:39 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 04:00:37PM -0400, Joshua Knarr wrote:
>    Holy thread resurrection batman...
>
>    [1]http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_flat;post=89463;page=1;mh=-1;list=rt;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC
>
>    Unlike these users, however, we have no proxy in the way. Looks like this issue was raised,
>    dropped on the floor, raised again and never took off.
>
>    Can I raise it again? ;)

As I mentioned to your initial mail, every time this comes up, someone
has a proxy, mod_cache or some other thing in the middle causing
network problems.

If you can provide a replication recipe for something like this that we
can run locally, we're happy to investigate it, but so far it's always
turned out to be a local misconfiguration.

Replication recipe in this case would be clean install of RT, full
exact apache configuration and probably operating system version also.
Otherwise there are too many variables involved.

-kevin