[rt-users] rt command always returns 404

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Jun 21 18:43:32 EDT 2011

No matter what I try, the command line interface always returns 404.  I
can mis-spell something in the config file and it generates an error; I
can misspel the URL and it returns a DNS error. So I'm assuming I have all
the bits right but no ticket info:

subutil at thermal ~ $ ./rt3/bin/rt show ticket/137
rt: Server error: Not Found (404)

What am I doing wrong?  And is there a debug / verbose output for rt that
I'm missing?

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want
to help?

http://akari.seiner.com