[rt-users] Including email/correspond attachments in a template

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 02:05:47 EDT 2011

	Based on what I have seen on the list, I have the following template to
include the contents (correspond, email body) of the last ticket being sent:

RT-Attach-Message: yes

{ ### Get last Correspond
    my $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;
    $Transactions->Limit( FIELD => 'Type', VALUE => 'Correspond' );
    $Transactions->OrderByCols (
       { FIELD => 'Created',  ORDER => 'DESC' },
       { FIELD => 'id',     ORDER => 'DESC' },
    );
    my $CorrespondObj = $Transactions->First;
    if ($CorrespondObj && $CorrespondObj->Id) {
      $c_content = $CorrespondObj->Content;
      chomp $c_content;

    }
    $c_content
}

Now that takes care of the text part of the ticket, but what to do when
a given ticket has an attachment -- say, a picture -- and I would like
to keep it?