[rt-users] view original html attachment?

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Sun Jun 26 12:07:19 EDT 2011

Is there a way to view a text/html part in its original format?  When I click on “download attachment”, I get the HTML delivered to me as text/plain, which… err… impedes readability a little bit.

The situation is that I forwarded an HTML-formatted email into RT to create a ticket, but the HTML sanitizer in RT renders the content unreadable (table formatting breaks down completely), so want to view the HTML part in its original glory.  Can I do this without downloading the HTML part to local disk and opening it in a browser?

-Adam Thompson

 <mailto:athompso at athompso.net> athompso at athompso.net

(204) 291-7950 - direct

(204) 489-6515 - fax