[rt-users] Running /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-clean-sessions and general speed of rt.

hubert depesz lubaczewski depesz at depesz.com
Mon Jun 27 10:16:51 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 06:03:08PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> > Is it something that I did wrong with RT?
> Next step is to use Mason profiler.

hmm ... is there any doc that would show how to use it?
tried to search for mason profiler, and found this:
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/MasonX-Profiler/MasonX/Profiler.html
but I have never did anything with mason (nor rt internals) so I don't
know how to use it on rt.

tried to use devel::nytprof, but when I stopped rt-server, it (nytprof)
couldn't read dump files becaus they were "incomplete".

Best regards,

depesz