[rt-users] New Queue won't accept requestor replys

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Mon Jun 27 11:32:14 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm missing something simple, but cannot find it.

I've setup a new queue. I've set permissions to what I believe most of my
other queues have.

For some reason a reply by email from a requestor isn't showing up in the
ticket.

In my testing, I've added the "ReplyToTicket" right to both places now...

Configuration - Global - Group Rights
Role
- requestor

and

Configuration - Queue - Group Rights
Role
- requestor

Is there something that would trump this? can you think of something I
missed?

I've tested a privileged user, existing non-privileged user, and a freshly
created(auto by email submission) non-privileged user. In all cases they can
create a ticket, can reply to tickets that they are not the requestor of
just fine but can't reply to tickets they are the requestor on.

Any thoughts on where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike.
--
Mike Johnson