[rt-users] Ticket can be Resolved when Depending on Rejected Approval Ticket

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 28 15:14:41 EDT 2011

Cristopher,

I'm curious. Why not just have these tickets created in a "General" or
"Review" Queue and send a notification to whoever should approve of the
ticket based on "From" or some CF value. Then when that Approver changes the
value of a CF to indicate approval, move the ticket to the appropriate
Queue? That way, all history stays with the original request ticket.

Kenn
LBNL