[rt-users] New Queue won't accept requestor replys

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Wed Jun 29 08:37:06 EDT 2011

Much appreciated Kenn,

You were absolutely correct... when looking at it closer... found the simple
thing I was missing. The email I was generating was from the autoreply from
the ticket creation, which uses the Queue's email address setup in the
config of the queue. That email address was missing a character(booking
instead of bookings).... was throwing me for a loop, I knew it was something
simple but I looked at it 1000 times and couldn't see it :(

Very much appreciated... if I had hair it would be gone... but your response
would allow it to grow back :D

Thanks!
Mike.

Email: mike.johnson at nosm.ca