[rt-users] CustomField - "Mandatory" not working

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 30 16:41:46 EDT 2011

To list,

I just ran across an odd occurence in a ticket. I have a Queue that uses
several Custom Fields, only 1 of which is set to "Mandatory" for validation.
Whil ein the ticket, I made changes to various ticket fields (none of them
Cf's) and I got the expected error when I tried to save the ticket. When I
modified one of the CF's and NOT the Mandatory one, the ticket was saved AND
when I resolved it, it DID resolve.

Has anyone else had this problem or am I alone on this and need to look at
some other cause?

Kenn
LBNL