[rt-users] "Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /opt/rt3/share/html/Admin/Users/index.html line 120, line 69."

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:13:14 EST 2011

Then something wrong with your setup. RT_Config.pm should contain defaults
for this option.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.
01.03.2011 16:09 пользователь "hubert depesz lubaczewski" <depesz at depesz.com>
написал:
> On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 06:18:53AM -0500, Bernard McCormack wrote:
>> I've seen that error when I was in correctly calling an object ie:
$ticket instead of $ticket->id . Have you made any changes to
AdminSearchResultFormat in your Site config or Config.