[rt-users] Weird results in search

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Mar 2 08:38:50 EST 2011

Yan Seiner wrote:
> I set up a learning/demo site using RT 3.6.7 some time ago.  I've been
> playing with it, showing it to people and using it as a test site to see
> if it will work for the various applications that come up.
>
> Today I found something weird - the search result for tickets returns a
> bogus URL.  When you click on a ticket returned as a search you get:
>
> http://ticket/Display.html?id=4
>
> Notice the 'ticket' instead of the installation domain name.
>
> This is the only place where it doesn't properly reference the URL;
> everything else works.  I can't see where in the config this is singled
> out.

Some more checking...  It only does this for users with admin
privileges...   Any idea on how to fix?

--
My car is Japanese. My Vodka is Russian. My pizza is Italian. My kebab is Turkish. My democracy is Greek. My wine is French. My coffee is Brazilian. My language is English. My movies are American. My music is African. My beers are German. My shirt is Indian. My oil is Saudi Arabian. My electronics are Taiwanese. My rifle is Czech. My shoes are Chinese.  My math is Arabic, my writing Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is Mexican?