[rt-users] Weird results in search

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed Mar 2 09:04:26 EST 2011

Yan:

I do get this when I have changed the organisation name (re branding etc), where every user that have saved his search options will get the old url in their searches and the new one.
Have you had this system installed/set up under a difference url?
Do the users who get this , have had search options saved? You can find this out from the database where
select * from Attributes where name = 'Pref-SearchDisplay';
and look in users for the ObjectIds you get.

Regards;
Roy