[rt-users] Duplicate Emails - On Create and On Resolve

Alberto Vazquez betovaz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:06:38 EST 2011

Greetings!

I've created a separate queue in our existing RT system, scrips and
templates.  It all appears to be working well, except that when a user send
an email to the specific queue, such users receives duplicate email
notifications: one, from the original queue (helpdesk) and the other, from
the new one (facilities).  The same thing happens when the request is
closed.

Can you please point me on the right direction, to which file I need to
modify and add some kind of exception?

Thanks a bunch.

--
Walk in faith!