[rt-users] Strange bug in Update.html -- maybe cookie related

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 3 06:15:27 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Raed El-Hames
<Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com> wrote:
> OK Thanks Ruz.
> Ist possible you give me some pointers where to look for so I can patch my 3.8.7,  the next upgrade for me is in ~ 6 months time, so anything that can help me avoid this from happening for now will be useful, just knowing which modules/pages to start with will be good.

It's not going to be easy, but you do something like that:

git clone rt
cd rt
git co 4.2/web-attachs-processing
git co -b tmp
git rebase -i rt-3.8.7

pick all commits from the branch and may be some earlier in addition
to lower number of conflicts. Then you resolve conflicts, I'm pretty
sure there will be conflicts. Run tests.

git diff rt-3.8.7 > RT-3.8.7-isolate_attachments_from_different_actions.patch

Something like that.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.