[rt-users] BCC emails on Comment

Gregory Okoth gregory at accesskenya.com
Thu Mar 3 07:54:57 EST 2011

I guess I am using the system default scrips because I have not created any
myself. What I think is affecting is

1)      On Comment Notify Owner

Condition: On Comment

Action: Notify Owner

Template: Global template: Correspondence

Stage: TransactionBtach

2)      On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment

Condition: On Comment

Action: AdminCcs as Comment

Template: Global template: Admin Comment

Stage: TransactionCreate

Please help me with an insight into resolving it. The same is still
happening when I update a ticket through mail

Regards,

Gregory Okoth