[rt-users] Ticket graphing bug?

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 3 12:41:29 EST 2011

Todd,

My experience with this is to set the 'Main Type" of links at the first
level to "Members" with the "Show as Well" set for *the other
types;*"Members of", "DependsOn" & "Refers To" only and set the levels
for however
many level I need. Then I leave the lower levels alone. If I want lower
level *info* to display in an info box for a ticket, then I check that info
at the lower levels. I find that WAAAYYY TOOO Busy. All I want is the ticket
numbers and their relationships to all levels (in other words .. arrows
only) and this seems to work for me. I have found that the less I check at
any lower level, the better it looks.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL