[rt-users] Recovering RT data base

Matthew Hattersley matthew.hattersley at vaioni.com
Wed Mar 9 17:13:22 EST 2011

Just to chip in with this one, chances are that the corruption is down
to a hard disk problem of some sort. MySQL only tends to corrupt
(assuming innodb), if you messed with the innodb engine settings during
the install of NagioSQL or a underlying HDD issue. At which point MySQL
will have binlogs it struggles with and a world of other problems. Check
for changes to my.cnf and dmesg for kernel messages regarding the disc.

Kind Regards,
Find Vaioni's latest Terms and Conditions & SLA docs http://www.vaioni.com/tcaupsla.html.
http://www.vaioni.com/ http://www.convergencesummit.co.uk/Exhibitor_List_North.cfm#Exhibitor_285 http://www.cbawards.co.uk/Reader_Vote_3.cfm
http://www.vaioni.com/
Matthew Hattersley

Email: mailto:matthew.hattersley at vaioni.com
Mobile:

Address: 14 Leslie Hough Way
               Manchester
               Lancashire
                M6 6AJ

Tel:           0870-160-0650 Ext 201
Fax:          0870-160-0651
Web:         http://www.vaioni.com

http://www.convergencesummit.co.uk/Exhibitor_List_North.cfm#Exhibitor_285
The information transmitted in and with this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the Company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.
Please also note, Vaioni filter incoming email for spam and inappropriate words. Unfortunately this does mean that sometimes genuine messages can be filtered out. Although we take measures to recover such messages, it must not be assumed that an email has been received by us and important communications should always be followed up by a phone call, fax or printed copy.