[rt-users] Communication between RT and other ticketing systems

Dallas Wisehaupt dallas at craigslist.org
Thu Mar 10 06:56:12 EST 2011

The main way we have integrated RT with other ticket systems is using
email between the systems. This can take some careful config of
notifications, mainly to keep from creating loops that will keep
spawning new tickets or reopening resolved ones. It has worked well with
3 different external vendors each running different systems.

Dallas