[rt-users] RT-Extension-MobileUI : Not all Saved Searches are shown on Home page

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Tue Mar 15 10:53:47 EDT 2011

On 2011-03-15 15:26, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> [...]
>> I don't have a patch to submit.
>> For the moment I just changed
>> opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Extension-MobileUI/html/m/_elements/menu
>> from
>>      foreach my $search (@searches) {
>>          next unless $search->SubValue("SearchType") eq 'Ticket';
>>      foreach my $search (@searches) {
>>          $RT::Logger->info( "SavedSearched '" . $search->Description,
>> "'  'SearchType' : '" . $search->SubValue("SearchType") . "'" );
>>          next unless $search->SubValue("SearchType") eq 'Ticket';
> Does changing that to something like:
>           next if $search->SubValue("SearchType")&&  $search->SubValue("SearchType") ne 'Ticket';
> also work?

Yes.

As an aside, I am not totally in love with having my 13 Saved Searches
on the home page
I would probably prefer having a link called "Saved Searches" pointing
to another page
and maybe another link to Dashboards (if that is feasible).

>> I found a workaround : renaming the Searches.
>> Just resaving the Search without changing its name does not seem to
>> be enough.
> Does changing an attribute of the search work?
I don't understand what you mean by attribute of the search

> I didn't want to
> suggest resaving because I wasn't sure it would work.
>
> -kevin
Gerard