[rt-users] Mandatory Time Worked Field on Ticket Updates

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 15 12:03:52 EDT 2011

Christian,

I couldn't find an easy way to do this without a lot of mods to the RT code
(which I'm REAL BAD at as a beginner in perl), so I wrote a scrip
"work-around". If someone tries to resolve a ticket without any TimeWorked,
I re-set the status to "Stalled" and send them an email telling them what I
did and why. I also set a CF to a value I use for the email notification.
Let me know if that's the way you want to go.

Kenn
LBNL