[rt-users] Mandatory Time Worked Field on Ticket Updates

Pena, Christian Christian.Pena at corp.earthlink.com
Tue Mar 15 12:27:36 EDT 2011

We use RT for supporting customers and often times there are multiple
phone calls on a single RT case. So simply forcing time Worked on
Resolution is not what I am looking for.

I am trying to track how long each person is taking supporting different
things. I have tried to mandate people to update the Worked field on
every update, but I think I need a to whip them harder or code a better
solution J

Christian Pena
Network Engineer Supervisor
EarthLink Business